Registration Senior Associate (Estate Maintenance)
To make relevant updates to the register and respond to customers, IFAs or third parties accordingly. Be able to work within strict guidelines and in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Registration is made up of a number of different processes:
- Anti-money Laundering - To identify the required documents needed to verify clients’ identity in accordance with money laundering regulations.
- Settlements - Settling deals within regulatory timescales, making payments to the correct location, acceptance of registration documents and the application of coverall agreements and alternative payment mandates
- Client and Agent Maintenance -To identify the required documents/instructions needed in order to make relevant updates to the register
- Estate Maintenance - To identify the required documents needed in order to make relevant updates to the register and provide information to assist the completion of the administration of the estate. To enable the correct issue of distribution payments following the death of the investor
- Legal Documents – To identify the required documents needed in order to make relevant updates to the register for living clients such as powers of attorney and communicating the impact of the updates
- Regular Savings Facility - To identify the required documents needed in order to set up and maintain Regular Saving and Regular Income Plans. Complete the required actions on receipt of direct debit rejections
- Residency – To request and record the tax residency information for both retail and corporate clients.
The Ideal Candidate
· Basic Keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
· Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
· Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
· 2 years’ experience in the financial industry
· Desirable – IOC Introduction to Securities and Investment
- Salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (Pro-Rata and increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.