Registration Expert Associate
To make relevant updates to the register and respond to customers, IFAs or third parties accordingly. Be able to work within strict guidelines and in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Registration is made up of a number of different processes:
- To identify the required documents needed to verify clients’ identity in accordance with money laundering regulations.
- Settling deals within regulatory timescales, making payments to the correct location, acceptance of registration documents and the application of coverall agreements and alternative payment mandates
- To identify the required documents/instructions needed in order to make relevant updates to the register
- To enable the correct issue of distribution payments following the death of the investor
You will be required to support our off-shore processing team and offer guidance when required.
- To provide an effective & efficient service function to customers, mostly by post, but by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company
- Respond positively to the goals of the team, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall department
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Results Areas, both in terms of quality and productivity
- Assist every area of the business to improve overall customer experience
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Experience in the financial industry
- IOC introduction to securities or willing to work towards
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland