Quality Control Expert Associate
The Quality Control Expert will be responsible for carrying out Quality Assurance sampling on:
Transactions handled by the Operational Business Areas, including New Business Application processing and Client Care Application processing; Bonds, Claims, CPS, Drawdown, Endorsements, Notices, Operational Controls, Pension Transfers, Retirals, Settlements and Switches
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- The jobholder will have responsibility for reviewing assessing and analysing the quality of administration transactions
- Provide valuable and constructive feedback to CSMs and coaches and identify areas for improvement
- Analyse quality results to identify root cause, trends and wider business risks
- Provide support and advice to aligned teams to continually support development of staff
- Support people development by identifying areas for improvement
- Support continuous improvement by identifying better processes and procedures
- Responsibility for ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and TCF principles
- The provision of internal Management Information, statistics and key findings
- Responsibility for meeting our contractual obligations to our clients in relation to Quality Assurance
- Lead/take part in any customer experience initiatives
Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
Employees must uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
Quality is the responsibility of all employees at DST and as such all roles at DST will:
- Be quality driven, striving for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- Effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal or external).
- Continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance and quality.
- Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
All Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Intermediary knowledge of PowerPoint, EXCEL and WORD
- Experience in carrying out quality assessments and analysis
Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
• 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single person healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.