Quality Coach - Client Services Complaints
The Client Services Complaints Team oversee the administration of all complaints received by DST to a resolution by telephone or in written format, whilst complying with SLA’s and Regulatory requirements.
Within this role you will be responsible to check the quality of the team’s output and coach/train team members in providing customer focussed and accurate responses to Complaints.
Provide feedback and process improvements to the Complaints Team Managers and other areas of DST. Identify trends and training requirements and feed back to manager.
- Quality checking work items including 3 day resolutions, investigations and letters, reviewing against agreed criteria for each individual
- Award scores per item using standard scale. Record quality scores centrally for use in feedback and one to one sessions
- Ensure Client style guides are adhered to
- Review SOEs to ensure the team provides full responses to client complaints
- Effective organisation: Respond positively to the goals of the Clients and Client Services Complaints. Meet regularly with your Manager to discuss issues and ideas. Display flexibility and adaptability at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment
- Service Delivery: Ensure DST meets Client expectations in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Strive to exceed minimum quality standards in line with house styles. All contact with Clients and their customers must be of a high standard, whether written or verbal
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Truly customer focused
- Great attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
- Must be able to demonstrate basic knowledge of all areas within the business
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.