Quality Coach, Breach Administration
The Breach Team investigate errors resulting in a regulatory or data protection breach
The team completed detailed reports to explain the issue to the Management Company and DST Management. They also Identify root cause and suggest improvements in processes where necessary
- Assist with the quality control process for Breach Administration
- Assist with updating new starter training plans
- Assist with creating training plan for continuous knowledge and growth
- Analyse internal feedback to identify knowledge gaps and quality issues across the team reporting findings to Training Specialist
- Assist with the delivery of training sessions for all staff as and when required
- Assist team members in problem solving
- Assist management team on quality matters and suggest areas for improvement via Training Specialist
- Actively encourage the use of ‘Nelly’ within Breach Admin
- Run feedback reports and provide feedback to team members
- Monitor client feedback reports using a rag rating and update Training Specialist on areas of concern
- Be considered an SME within DST on breach related quality – understanding requirements of the clients
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Experience in financial services investment industry
- Detailed knowledge of FCA rules & DP Principles
- Full understanding of CASS and impact on DST as a business
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- IOC or commitment to study for IOC or equivalent
- Commitment to study for training competencies
- In depth knowledge of Risk Online system & sub category selection process
- Working knowledge of DST core systems
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland