Quality Coach, Book & Price
Your role will be to assist with improving and then maintaining quality and training across the team thus ensuring KPI standards are met.
- Continue to demonstrate the ability to process and quality check Book & Pricing key functions.
- Complete daily error checking, including error feedback and contested errors.
- Daily checking of Book & Pricing, breaches and registration errors providing feedback to team members as they occur.
- Instigate quality analysis, identifying quality trends and provide solutions to findings.
- Be responsible for overseeing the writing, reviewing and amending generic procedures.
- Take part in the monthly BCP tests and maintain accurate crib sheets for BC on all Manco’s and compile monthly statistics on the results.
- Assist in ad-hoc technical queries received by Book & Pricing.
- Provide training to new starters, and refresher to existing staff as and when requested.
- Ensure on-going development of new starters through use of the new starter pack.
- Deliver additional training and coaching on an individual basis if required.
- Maintain skills matrix and training plans.
- Create and deliver buzz sessions where required.
- Support Drive for Excellence through completion on packs, attending meetings, creating and maintaining action plans and providing training alongside weekly feedback sessions.
- Hold regular meetings with dealing teams to feedback book closure stats & work with them to make a smoother process
- Work closely with the Team Leaders / Team Leader Supports ensuring quality is a large focus, input into the weekly catch up meetings and rota planning around feedback.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Excel knowledge
- People skills
- Book & Pricing experience
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to guide and coach others
- IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IOC or equivalent
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme