Quality Assurance, Platform Written Enquiries
The role of a Written Enquiries team is to investigate, resolve and provide a bespoke response to partners, client’s and IFA’s, by telephone, email or written communication regarding our Unit Trust and ISA products.
The team work closely with most business areas within WMI, including Platform Dealing, CRM and Finance Teams, meaning we have strict deadlines to ensure SLA’s are met. The team act as a hub for all business areas, utilising a specialised matrix to assist each business area in providing a consistent, professional service to the client.
You will be responsible for reviewing, assessing and analysing the quality of vetting , letters & email MI.
- Closing date - 27th May 2019
- Grade - Senior Technical Associate (H/P2)
- Provide valuable and constructive feedback to individuals and their line managers and identify areas for improvement in the following areas:
- Complaints, breaches and registration errors
- Associate MI
- Provide coaching to existing staff, addressing any areas of concern and supporting continuous improvement
- Analyse quality results to identify trends and wider business risks
- Provide support and advice to associates and managers to continually support development of staff
- Support people development by identifying areas for improvement
- Support continuous improvement by identifying better processes and procedures
- Responsibility for ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and TCF principles
- The provision of internal Management Information, statistics and key findings
- Responsibility for meeting our contractual obligations to our clients in relation to Quality Assurance
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Intermediary knowledge of EXCEL and WORD
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme - (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.