Quality Assurance Expert - Platforms
The jobholder will have responsibility for reviewing, assessing and analysing the quality of the calls, Associate MI and transactions
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 12 MONTH SECONDMENT
- Provide valuable and constructive feedback to individuals and their line managers and identify areas for improvement in the following areas:
- Call quality
- Complaints, breaches and registration errors
- Associate MI
- Provide coaching to existing staff, addressing any areas of concern and supporting continuous improvement
- Analyse quality results to identify trends and wider business risks
- Provide support and advice to associates and managers to continually support development of staff
- Support people development by identifying areas for improvement
- Support continuous improvement by identifying better processes and procedures
- Responsibility for ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and TCF principles
- The provision of internal Management Information, statistics and key findings
- Responsibility for meeting our contractual obligations to our clients in relation to Quality Assurance
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Intermediary knowledge of EXCEL and WORD
- Competitive annual salary
- 20 Days holiday
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.