Client Money Reporting Quality Coach
To act as the subject matter expert within CMRC, responsible for ensuring quality of work within the department is produced to the highest standard and provide coaching where required.
- Analyse errors caused by CMRC using breach logs and Risk Online.
- Identify, plan and deliver remedial training requirements. Create ‘breach action plans’ and discuss preventative measures to avoid recurrence.
- Develop a ‘training academy’ for new starters ensuring they can demonstrate required knowledge to produce reconciliations, and maintain training logs (see also maintaining skills matrix listed below).
- Provide regular refresher training as appropriate for existing staff either through 1-2-1 coaching or group buzz sessions.
- Understand the relevant CASS Client Money rules and how they apply to the work produced by CMRC. Use and explain these rules in training sessions.
- Maintain the department skills list, identifying where training is required.
- Review and update departmental procedures ensuring these form the basis of any training requirements.
- Set up, support and oversee offshore Quality Analysis & Skills team functions by way of conference calls and/or face-to-face training visits.
- Ensure CMRC staff core competencies are up to date. Arrange bookings where required to ensure nobody is at red status.
- Deputise for the Quality Analysis & Skills Manager where required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Detailed knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration.
- Detailed knowledge of IFDS core systems Frontier, FAST, FSU and AWD.
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment.
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages.
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
- Ability to provide feedback.
- Experience within reconciliations