Quality Analysis & Skills Senior Manager
To oversee the management of the Quality Analysis & Skills team, providing operational and technical direction to a team of Administrators/Senior Administrators/Experts.
Responsible for implementing a best practice framework to deliver and maintain a high level of knowledge across the department.
CASS SME for department
- Has accountability for Quality Analysis deliverables across all functions, notably: error investigation, contested error processes, feedback to processors, trend analysis, department/team MI and Drive for Excellence Analysis.
- Facilitate the ongoing training requirements for the department, both for new and existing staff.
- Actively ensure all knowledge documentation, tools and functions are utilised as per their terms of reference and are kept up to date.
- Work collaboratively with the departmental streams to drive quality forward and identify trends.
- Facilitate quality focused trend analysis for the operational management team.
- Line management (direct reports) including holiday management, T&C oversight, monthly reviews, objective setting and HR related matters
- Ensure high knowledge levels of each core function are achieved and maintained across own remit
- Facilitate succession plans to enable a career path for administrators who wish to progress
- Accountable for ensuring that team is aware of how their individual objectives link to Corporate Goals, documents action plans to achieve objectives
- Accountable for identifying Learning and Development needs for direct reports, documents requirements and helps facilitate training. Includes T&C requirements
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Deputise for the Quality Analysis and Skills Senior Manager as required.
Undertake the role of CASS SME for CMRC (see separate job spec)
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- IOC or equivalent FCA recognised industry qualification, or willingness to study for and pass the 3 required examinations relating to Collective Funds & CASS
- Detailed knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
- Excellent keyboard skills including MS Office packages
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk