QUALITY COACH - DCS
Your role will be to support staff who complete client enquiries and deals received via Telephone, Fax and Post. Analyse trends to identify training gaps and produce training material to deliver to Distributor Client Services staff. Support DCS staff and coach them on a daily basis to improve quality across the department
- Deal with all day to day issues that affect the section
- Analyse all Incidents where DCS involvement is evident and amend where necessary
- Provide training feedback to staff
- Understand and update statistical information where required
- Demonstrate advanced navigation of Fast and AWD
- Ensure cross skilling is achieved within the team
- Complete process reviews where required
- Ensure all staff are booked in for compulsory courses
- Ensure procedures are up to date
- Write up Buzz sessions for areas where the team are making errors
- Conduct a Training Academy
- Provide graphical MI to manager for all quality
- Dip check calls, emails & WebChats to ensure quality monitoring is consistent
Process Management. To ensure processes and procedures are appropriately adhered to and improved where necessary.
Develop & Improve Client Relations. With specific emphasis on Nominee satisfaction.
- Demonstrate understanding of Industry and Compliance practices
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to action Management Company enquiries
- Maintain and develop client contact
- Suggest system enhancements and procedural improvements
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Service is provided at all times
Develop and Improve Communication. To ensure DST operationally meet and exceed business requirements and client expectations.
Staff Training & Development. Ensure that all training requirements are completed in line with department and company guidelines. To assist Line manager in regular updates on team progress, in respect of quality trends, DCS initiatives and productivity. Maintain staff knowledge levels by holding regular buzz sessions and ensure all staff members are up to date with training competencies. Liase with the team leaders ensure all coaching / monitoring requirements are met.
The Ideal Candidate
- IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IOC or equivalent
- Intermediate keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Financial Services Investment Industry experience including some Dealing experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Detailed knowledge of Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.