Proofreader - Complaints
The Complaints Team are based within our Paragon House office near Chelmsford train & bus station.
The team oversee the administration of all complaints received by DST for our clients who are leading investment providers. These are resolved by telephone or letter, whilst complying with SLA’s and Regulatory requirements.
Your job will be to proof-read all final resolution letters to ensure that they accurately reflect the content of the letter plan and are grammatically correct, with no spelling or typographical errors
The team also ensure record complaint related data and supporting documentation for both internal and external customers. We handle Complaints relating to Unit Trusts, OIECs, Investment Trusts, ISAs, Pensions and Insurance Products across a number of different systems
- Maintain records of quality of letters and provide details to team manager.
- Resolution of all complaints within SLA, meeting KPIs and complying with Regulatory deadlines and rules.
- Achieving personal & team objectives.
- Alert manager to any trends detected whilst proof-reading complaint resolution letters to identify training needs.
- Provide coaching and development feedback to all levels of staff and assist with training delivery.
- Team focus demonstrated in all relevant activities.
- Responds positively and in a timely manner to internal and external customers.
- Flexible & adaptable at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment.
- Achieves personal development.
- Supports colleagues at all times.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proof-reading experience and qualifications(Essential)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good personal organisational skills to administer complaints within SLA.
- Intermediary knowledge of WORD & EXCEL
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
- Excellent communicator in writing, by telephone and face to face
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme - (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.