Proof Reader - Client Services Complaints
Proof-reading all complaint final resolution letters to ensure they are grammatically correct, with no spelling or typographical errors.
- Maintain records of quality of letters and provide details to team manager
- Resolution of all complaints within SLA, meeting KPIs and complying with Regulatory deadlines and rules
- Achieving personal & team objectives
- Alert manager to any trends detected whilst proof-reading complaint resolution letters to identify training needs
- Provide coaching and development feedback to all levels of staff and assist with training delivery
- Team focus demonstrated in all relevant activities
- Responds positively and in a timely manner to internal and external customers
- Flexible & adaptable at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment
- Achieves personal development
- Supports colleagues at all times
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Proof-reading experience and qualifications
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good personal organisational skills to administer complaints within SLA.
- Intermediary knowledge of WORD & EXCEL
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
- Excellent communicator in writing, by telephone and face to face
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry, in a fast moving Operational regulatory environment, where excellent customer care and compliant principles are the norm
- Knowledge of ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Working knowledge of SS&C core systems
In return for your loyalty & commitment, you’ll receive your competitive salary as well as our exclusive rewards package that offers flexibility and choice. Our benefits also include:
- Flexible holiday allowance
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Discounts for a number of retailers and restaurants – Exclusive high street discounts
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.