We are looking for a Project Manager on a contract basis to deliver strategic and transformational change to one of DST’s largest clients.
The successful individual will be key to delivering the roadmap for 2019 and beyond across the Service Improvement stream.
A key requirement of this role is prior experience delivering correspondence solutions
The role requires an individual who is client facing, has strong commercial acumen and comfortable working with senior executives on a day to day basis.
Prior experience delivering change in a wealth role is highly desirable.
The role requires successful management of a series of strategic business outcomes both for the client and DST with tight controls around costs, commercials and delivery schedules.
The role can be based in Basildon/Brentwood or Stirling, Scotland.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of delivering correspondence related change in an equivalent role
- Previous experience operating at a level with Senior client stakeholders
- Previous experience working in a client facing environment commercial environment
- Excellent influencing & persuasion skills, gaining commitment from internal, client and 3rd party contacts to deliver project requirements
- Experience of managing delivery of software solutions in line with client’s technical specifications and/or business model requirements
- Excellent client-facing skills, to manage the relationship throughout the project with respect, honesty, clarity and focus on delivery
- Commercially minded, project financial/budgetary experience, whilst managing simultaneous demands and competing priorities
- Delivery & Quality focused; positive committed attitude towards excellence, managing expectations and maintaining positive relationships with sometimes multi-layered/complex stakeholder audiences
- Effective leader of people across multi-site locations with competing priorities, facilitating resolution of resource conflicts, maintaining drive and commitment from all, throughout the project lifecycle
- Very good written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills, drawing out key elements seeking most effective resolution
- Can challenge proposals & ensure most effective/ efficient solutions applied
- Attention to detail – including application to commercial sensitivity and info security