Responsible for contributing to product planning and execution throughout the entire product life cycle, from concept through end-of-life planning.
Assist in analysing market opportunity, anticipate industry direction, evaluate the feasibility and financial justification for new products and/or new releases of existing products, and identify requirements for future and current products in the context of the company’s strengths and capabilities, technologies, quality, costs, customer interactions, and marketplace demands.
Implement product vision and strategy, product solution development plans, product requirements, product roadmap, pricing models, positioning in the marketplace, profit plans, the launch process, and future product development efforts.
Apply technical expertise, business acumen and product knowledge, to effectively manage the product development and delivery process.
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree or equivalent with significant product and solution design experience
- Deep experience in financial services
- Strong experience working within multidiscipline teams
- Strong knowledge of new products development (NPD) process and methodology
- Understanding of agile and lean product development methodologies
- Experience with an outside-in product design approach
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative and team-oriented agile environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Goal oriented and able to meet deadlines consistently
Nice to have:
- NPDP certification and/or equivalent Lean certification