CLO Analyst , SS&C
The SS&C Compliance team is a newly launched division within the greater SS&C GlobeOp organization. The Compliance Team specializes in providing fund compliance services for asset/fund managers, across a variety of leveraged loan funds such as CLOs and Separately Managed Accounts.
- Review fund documents (indenture/IMAs), model and maintain fund specific portfolio compliance tests within SS&C proprietary compliance analytics model
- Provide monitoring, oversight and client specific reporting on investment guideline and compliance results across both SMA and CLO funds.
- Shadow CLO trustees on Trustee monthly report recon and review process on behalf of client
- Model and calculate CLO waterfalls, shadow Trustee on waterfall review process
- Run and validate pre-trade/hypo reports and results upon request for new trades across funds
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis upon request, and when needed
- Assist in new issue CLO warehousing, closing and effective date processes, as needed.
- Liaise across interdepartmental teams on projects and deliverables related to the continued build out of Compliance team servicing platform.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelors degree in business/finance or related discipline
- Relevant CLO experience with indentures, compliance test modeling, waterfall modeling. Familiarity with full CLO lifecycle from warehouse to redemption, a plus
- Some experience preferred in fund administration and reporting for SMA/ERISA/40ACT funds
- Experience with syndicated leveraged loan asset class
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - this is critical as this position will interface directly with client and outside parties on a day to day basis.
- Solid MS Excel skills - solid intermediate level grasp of excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, etc) and formulas.
- Ideal candidate from a peer firm, trustee shop, Big 4 Accounting firm or CLO manager
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.