This is an exciting opportunity to commence or progress a career in Financial Services by joining our growing operations team in Dublin. The successful candidate will join our established team providing customer service and policy administration to life and pension owners and their financial advisors.
• Process a range of policy claims and servicing transactions across a number of life insurance products
• Ensure all client communications (via phone or email) are delivered in a highly professional, clear and efficient manner
• Manage workload and queues in a timely and accurate manner
• Prioritise work appropriately and adjust plans as work situations change
• Build strong relationships with key customers, colleagues, intermediaries and other external contacts.
• Contribute to the promotion of a friendly and professional image to customers and colleagues.
• Be part of a productive team priding itself in delivering a consistently excellent service
The Ideal Candidate
• Desire to progress and build a career in Financial Services
• Desire to work in a fast paced environment
• Well organised and methodical individual
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Good typing and processing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Flexibility and willingness to adapt and develop within role
• Team player
• QFA qualification desirable but not essential
• Good computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (word, excel)
• Experience in a Financial Services administration role
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.