Platform Error Corrections - Senior Associate
The Error Corrections team are part of the DST Wealth Management and Insurance (WMI) business area, currently based in our Head Quarters in Basildon, opposite Pipps Hill. The office has onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant for all employees.
You will be responsible for amending transaction errors for Partners (advisors), clients and third parties; covering Unit Trust and Individual Savings Account (ISA) investment vehicles.
Our team are highly skilled and are the centre of excellence for ensuring we correctly correct any errors. Comprehensive training is provided, along with regular feedback and coaching to support the delivery of an outstanding service to our clients and their customers.
As a Senior Associate you will be required to be competent in a variety of areas across the WMI business area, and build professional internal and external relationships. They are expected to have a high level of understanding of investment products, client money rules and internal procedures; along with good verbal and written skills, as well as a high level of attention to detail
Works with Management to complete the following:
- Error correction investigation for any deals placed incorrectly where either Error corrections, IT or CRM area have caused the error
- Raise appropriate Risk On Line work where an error is identified to ensure appropriate investigations are carried out by Department Causing error.
- Complete required Error Correction templates to advise of required amendments to ensure clients are not disadvantaged by error.
- Carry out calculations to understand how to correct clients’ accounts and key in amendments to the system
- Responding to referrals from the offshore team
- Completing final resolution letters to clients to confirm the relevant corrections have been made
- To ensure DST operationally meet business requirements. Retain strong focus on professional standards and results, which directly contribute and impact on business targets.
- Develop and improve client relations with specific emphasis on client and investor satisfaction.
- To provide an effective and efficient service function to customers, by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused company.
- Respond positively to the goals of the team, support colleagues, and actively add to the cusses of the overall Error Corrections team.
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings
- Be prepared to achieve and strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs and Key Results areas, both in terms of productivity and quality (accuracy of information given and the language used in letters)
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times.
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must actively seek and respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally and externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures and overall service to the customer.
Managing work queues and work day. To review work queues to ensure work is processed with SLA and any additional work is completed within guidelines set by Team Leader.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent Verbal, numeric and keyboard skills
- Truly customer focused
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills Good organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions. Adapting your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry. Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every years service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.