Platform Dealing Team Leader
- Efficient organising of staff and activities relating to processing and checking of work received for allocated management companies and completion of ad-hoc tasks ensuring all client SLA’s are adhered to.
- Maintain Staff oversight on a day to day basis and support the line manager with any performance management issues
- Achievement of agreed SLA processing standards for all clients
- Effective process organisation, monitoring and control
- Timely identification/resolution/escalation of issues
- Coaching & development of team
- Effective departmental, internal & external communication
- Raising initiatives for processing enhancements
- Maintaining team Procedures
Managing work queues and allocating resource. To oversee Bluedoor work queues to ensure work is processed within SLA’s for Management Company in stream.
- Ensure book is closed on time. Liaising with team members to ensure book will be closed on time and allocating resources to meet this. Escalating any issues if necessary.
- Outstanding work report. Check all outstanding work for the report run at VP and at End of day. Check report each day to ensure all work is cleared.
- Audits – Manage the collation of required documentation prior to meetings and ensure all samples are completed by the given deadline. Ensure all Audit reviews are represented by a team member who is fully trained on the process. Any follow-up action to be carried out in a timely manner.
Escalation. Ensure whole stream is aware of the escalation procedure and is following this. To be mentioned and document it in team meetings regularly.
Staff Coaching & Development – Overseeing the activities of the team, supporting them with regular feedback on their performance and appropriately targeted coaching and development through 1-2-1 meetings. Provide guidance on in-house training and courses. Ensure team are up to date with sufficient knowledge to carry out their role proficiently
Support T/L Deputy. To provide support and assistance to TL deputy. Handover tasks to be completed in your absence to ensure the smooth running of the team.
Queries and e-mails. Ensure all queries and e-mails are answered or holding e-mail sent within 24 hours of receipt. When task is delegate overall responsibility is still kept.
Management Cover. To provide cover in absence of the manager. Attending managers meetings. Liaise with management team including senior management as required.
Procedures – Oversee and monitor the writing of new and reviewing of existing procedures within the team.
First point of contact for team members
Study for IOC exams
Floor walking to support the team
Chair team meetings
Complete Annual regulatory training
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness Word and Excel.
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland