Platform Dealing Senior Associate
To ensure that dealing related instructions received into the Bluedoor system are dealt within regulatory guidelines and timeframes. To investigate Dealing Errors and identify corrective action requirements.
- Managing work queues and work day. To review work queues to ensure work is processed within SLA’s and any additional work is completed within guidelines set by Team Leader
- Responding to queries. Ensure that all queries and e-mails are responded to in a timely manner
- Answering referred work. Ensure that all responses given for referred work are clear, unambiguous and answered in good time
- Compliance samples, projects and procedures. Ensure that any work delegated by Team Leader and/or Line Manager is completed to deadlines set
- Escalation. Ensure that any work outside SLA or any error found or made is reported to team leader. Ensure that any serious errors are reported to line manager in line with the published escalation process
- Training and Development. Take responsibility for own development and provide manager with details of any training required. Ensure that annual regulatory training is completed
- IOC Exams. To work towards completing the first IOC exam. Committing to study sessions and the input of additional hours to home study
- Completing of daily reporting. Ensure checklists are completed accurately and on-time
- Team Leader Cover. To provide cover in absence of the team leader. Attending meetings as necessary. Liaise with line management as required
- Contested Errors. To be undertaken and completed in a timely manner for all relevant manco’s
- Assisting other areas. Ensure that Team Leader is aware if own allocated work is light so additional work can be provided. Be willing to assist in other areas / teams as required.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Awareness of Microsoft office packages
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland