As part of the Property and Commercial Department, this is an exciting opportunity for a flexible, highly organised individual with excellent personal and communication skills to provide a varied support role to the Property and Commercial Department within IFDS. This busy role is an 80 / 20 split between administrative and hands on tasks to support the business
PA support to include but not limited to:
- Proactively managing Director/direct reports diary
- Proactively managing Director e-mails, red flags
- Arranging meetings internally & externally which will include:
- Liaising with external clients
- Arrange meeting room bookings on-site and off-site
- Arrange video conference & Phone conferences
- Arrange catering on-site and off-site
- Visitor net – Ensure visitors are booked into visitor system for reception
- Arranging parking spaces at various office locations
- Preparing agendas/presentation material/printing
- Travel bookings including flight, hotels, taxis, and chauffeurs. Arranging visa applications, preparing travel itineraries. Compiling travel packs.
- Arranging team off-sites/social events
- Maintain organisation charts for Property and Commercial
- Stationery ordering/ordering business cards via DMD Stock Control
- Implement/reinforce IFDS processes and procedures (StateStreet / Dominion Street / Taxi Policy) for PA’s to use ensure they are documented/training has been given/documents and how to guides are saved centrally.
- Reconciliation of invoices – Ensure that all materials purchased are invoiced correctly and cross checked against the original purchase order for final sign off.
- Data Input – Accurately/collating occupancy report, maintain teams attendance/sickness, collate information and produce statistical support information
- Filing – Responsible for the administration of the departmental filing including both paper and electronic formats.
- Insurance- help complete insurance renewal forms and liaises with the insurance broker with any queries, dealing with claims.
- Minute taking- Capture and produce minutes from all meeting attended.
- Framework- Have an understanding of how to check contracts on Framework.
- Presentations/Documents- Produce and update presentations/documents Inc. Monthly Board reports
- Liaise with Property agents / Rating agency / property lawyers
- Executive Assistant Cover- provide ad hoc cover to the CFO when his executive assistant is on annual leave
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of providing PA support at a senior level within a corporate environment
- Strong Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint experience
- Very organised and self motivated.
- Flexible approach with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to multi task
- Demonstrate discretion and maintain confidential information.
- Previous experience of Facilities (desirable, not essential)
All offers of employment at IFDS are subject to a pre-employment screen, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check.
• Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
• 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single person healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3400 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India.