We are looking for a Performance Testing Specialist to lead and shape the performance test function across the DST estate. Current technology DST are using: performance centre 12.53 and sitescope monitoring tool.
- Provide technical input into project meetings to assess performance testing requirements.
- Looking at continuous integration capability and joining up Enterprise IT and WMI business areas.
- Gather performance testing requirements and turn into tests
- Perform POC
- Deliver a performance test plan to stakeholders
- Manage and perform the phases of performance testing i.e. planning, preparation, scripting, execution and reporting.
- Prepare test data, test environment and performance centre set up
- Escalate issues to the QA Senior Manager
- Liaise effectively with technical and non technical staff
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of HP Performance Centre/Load runner
- Strong and proven scripting abilities
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to urgent business requirements and proritisation of tasks.
Nice to have
- Expereince with ALM/QC
- Strong understanding of software testing best practice
- Experience with monitoring tools e.g. HP Sitescope/Diagnostics
- Experience in Quality Assurance/Shift Left/Early testing