Pension & Actuarial Services Ltd (PAS) provide software and outsourcing services to the pensions industry. We are looking for a number of individuals to meet increased client demand for pension calculation services and software.
- Use software to produce pension calculations/reports, in particular Defined Benefit vs Defined Contribution tools and Defined Contribution projection tools. It is expected the bulk of the initial work will be related to transfer value analysis.
- Liaise with clients (typically insurers or IFAs) and third parties (typically defined benefit scheme administrators) with regard to obtaining required information for the calculation. Analyse/organise the information and produce the relevant calculations/reports and deliver to clients/explain results to clients.
- Prepare specifications for software developments and enhancements.
- Testing of new software developments and regression testing of existing software upgrades.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be required to work in a small team, able to meet deadlines and deal with demanding clients.
- The day to day work will involve both calculations and client contact. Good numeracy are communication skills are therefore essential
- Experience of MS Office products or similar is desirable, Outlook/Word and Excel.
- A knowledge of UK Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution products is desirable although we will consider less experienced candidates who wish to enter the industry and are able to demonstrate good numeracy and analytical skills.
- Progress towards relevant pensions or financial planning qualifications would be desirable. Help with expenses and some limited study leave is available for those starting or continuing with relevant professional qualifications.
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.