Pensions Senior Associate
A ‘mini DST’ in one team specifically looking after all of the day to day administration/processing of the Pension product on behalf of our Clients (‘Management Companies’).
The Pensions team is split into four sub teams which overall cover dealing, registration, enquiries, periodic processing, new business and technical functions.
There are c40 members of the Pensions team serving within a busy and exciting office atmosphere.
Your role will involve the day to day maintenance of our client’s accounts on our Percana system on behalf of DST’ clients (Management Companies). This will involve processing various instructions (such as purchasing and liquidating funds) whilst using a variety of systems and following set processes. You will also be working to set deadlines involving various Service Level Agreements whilst adhering to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Administration and/or data processing experience gained within a corporate, deadline-driven environment (Essential)
- Confident experience of FAST and AWD or Financial Services Investment Industry/ Pensions / Life Insurance experience (Essential)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow set processes
- Highly literate and numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised and able to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills
- Good keyboard skills to include basic Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge/understanding of working in an FCA regulated environment
- IOC or equivalent, or working towards IOC or CII Pensions Administration (highly desired)
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every years service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
About DST DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.