Pensions Senior Associate
A ‘mini DST’ in one team specifically looking after all of the day to day administration/processing of the Pension product on behalf of our Clients (‘Management Companies’).
The Pensions team is split into four sub teams which overall cover dealing, registration, enquiries, periodic processing, new business and technical functions.
There are c40 members of the Pensions team serving within a busy and exciting office atmosphere.
Your role will involve the day to day maintenance of our client’s accounts on our Percana system on behalf of DST’ clients (Management Companies). This will involve processing various instructions (such as purchasing and liquidating funds) whilst using a variety of systems and following set processes. You will also be working to set deadlines involving various Service Level Agreements whilst adhering to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Administration and/or data processing experience gained within a corporate, deadline-driven environment (Essential)
- Confident experience of FAST and AWD or Financial Services Investment Industry/ Pensions / Life Insurance experience (Essential)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow set processes
- Highly literate and numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised and able to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills
- Good keyboard skills to include basic Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge/understanding of working in an FCA regulated environment
- IOC or equivalent, or working towards IOC or CII Pensions Administration (highly desired)
Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every years service up to a maximum of 25 days)
6% non-contributory pension scheme
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Single person healthcare
flex benefits scheme
Please note this role is at GRADE I. In applying for this role you understand that, should you be successful, your grade and salary will be reviewed to reflect this level of role.
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3400 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India.