Payments Team Leader
The successful candidate will work as part of a high performing team that provide payment processing services to a number of life insurance companies. The successful candidate will be trained in all aspects of the role.
- Manage one direct report
- Calculate daily funding requirements
- Process direct credit and direct debit files
- Input any ad-hoc manual payments that may be required
- Ensure all supporting documentation is in order
- Completing daily bank reconciliations
- Act as the primary point of contact for payment related queries
- Produce monthly management KPI reports
- Support the on-boarding of any new clients
- Review processes and ensure payment related procedures are up to date
- Identify areas where processes can be automated and efficiencies achieved
- Identify any risks and take action to remediate
- Support internal and external audit engagements
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in using proprietary banking applications such as AIB IBB, CitiDirect, Danske Online, Sogecash or similar
- Familiarity with SWIFT messaging and platforms such as Bottomline or SS&C GoWire is a distinct advantage
- Strong experience with preparing and reviewing reconciliations
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal partners
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.