Partner Support Specialist
This is exciting telephone based opportunity for an individual to develop professionally and play an important role within an ambitious team. Be part of our relationship management team and build quality relationships with key stakeholders in our business and in a customer focused environment. Take personal responsibility to see issues through to resolution, ensuring the appropriate outcome is reached for the Client and Partner. In this professional role you will be fully supported and given full product and transaction training specialising in Pension & Life Assurance.
- Manage effective relationships and communicating effectively with all key contacts at appropriate business locations
- Initiate and attend office visits and location meetings, strengthening existing relationships with key stakeholders and also establishing new networks/relationships
- Exceptional handling of complex or complaint work, co-ordinating assistance from key contacts in processing areas and providing final decisions and letters if required. Monitor progress and undertake preventative measures as appropriate
- Handle incoming calls from any relevant party and make outbound calls where necessary to complete the enquiry
- Respond same day to email enquiries from Partners and contacts at appropriate business locations
- Attend Back Office Team Meetings to help increase business awareness and improve understanding of what is important to Partners and clients and why
- Represent the client on projects and be responsible for local Business Plan initiatives, championing change
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
We would like the successful candidate to have a background in stakeholder management or have been in a previous role where relationship building skills were used. The individual will enjoy developing professional relationships and be proactive in creating an unforgettable customer experience for our clients. All SS&C employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities.
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally the individual will:
- Be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- Aim to continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- Comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role
The Skills Required:
- A good team player with a “can do” attitude with the ability to work with others to provide an excellent customer service and experience. Evidence of being in a previous role where communication is a key skill
- Enjoy building relationships
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Appropriate product knowledge substantiated by relevant product tests
- Excellent communication skills with ability coach effectively, mentor and give feedback when required
- Act as a point of technical reference for others to refer to for help guidance and support
- Shows flexibility and is always goes the extra mile to meet the needs of the business, Partner and client
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Commitment and self-motivation to work within deadlines with minimum supervision
- Building relationships
- Educated to Higher level or equivalent
About the Company
SS&C Technologies operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
All offers of employment at SS&C Technologies are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.