Partner Relationship Manager
We are hiring a Partner Relationship Manager to join our Wealth Management Team based in our West End London Hub.
- This is an opportunity to develop and grow professional relationships in a field account manager role.
- We will look to you to deliver the correct business solutions to match our client needs. You will manage a portfolio of clients, identifying, analysing trends and root causes in order to achieve operational excellence.
- This unique role will allow you to demonstrate your personal accountability in order to ensure that issues are highlighted and seen through to resolution whilst you build and ensure our current level of customer service is exceptional to our client.
- You will be based in our Client’s Office acting as a key ambassador for our business.
In this role you will be managing a portfolio of Wealth Management Partners’ via face to face meetings, email and telephone. You will build strong relations, and become a trusted Relationship Manager. You will constantly be striving to resolve and overcome any hurdles swiftly to provide a first class service experience.
- Manage effective relationships whilst communicating effectively with all key contacts at appropriate business locations
- Initiate and attend office/visits and location meetings based on your analysis of management information
- Maintain and develop key stakeholder engagement and establishing new networks
- You will commit to personally putting the Client first, demonstrating a 'can do' attitude and providing an excellent and bespoke customer experience at all times through clear ownership
- Work alongside and utilise the skills of internal support staff to own and resolve any client issues in a swift manner
- You will commit to being proactive and pre-empt any issues ensuring great service
- You will be expected to travel and be predominantly field based covering London & surrounding areas (City, Hamilton Place, Kingsway, Elstree and Westerham).
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has a background in stakeholder management or have been in a previous role where relationship building skills were key, ideally you will have at least 5 years’ experience in this style of role. The individual will enjoy developing professional rapport with our Clients and be proactive in creating an unforgettable customer experience
In addition to this, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Be professional, personable, engaging, approachable, confident
- Be willing to and look at improving Client sentiment at all opportunity
- Be able to manage and articulate difficult messages professionally
- Strong written communication style
- A good team player who has the ability to work with others providing an excellent customer service and experience
- Evidence of being in a previous role where communication and relationship management is a key skill
- Enjoy building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Appropriate product knowledge substantiated by relevant product assessments
- Act as a point of technical reference for others to refer to for help, guidance and support
- Shows flexibility and always goes the extra mile to meet the needs of the Business and Client
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Commitment and self-motivation to work within deadlines with minimum supervision
- Educated to Higher level or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience in the financial services industry (desirable)
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
• Competitive annual salary
• Eligible for annual discretionary bonus (based on individual and company performance)
• 25 Days holiday
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Family Cover healthcare
• Flexible benefits scheme