Partner Relationship Manager
Working as a Partner Relationship Manager you will be responsible for managing a number of regionally based Financial Advisors, referred to as Partners, taking personal responsibility for issue management and resolving complex queries across a range of Life and Pensions products. You will work with your Partners to ensure they are supported in delivering to their pre-agreed sales targets and you will manage the overall relationship between the administration centre and the Partner
- Manage effective relationships with all key contacts at appropriate business locations
- Initiate and attend office visits and location meetings, strengthening existing relationships with key stakeholders and also establishing new networks/relationships
- Exceptional handling of complex/technical or complaint work, coordinating assistance from key contacts in processing areas and providing final decisions and letters if required. Monitor progress and undertake preventative measures as appropriate
- Handle incoming calls from any relevant party and make outbound calls where necessary to complete the enquiry
- Respond same day to email enquiries from Partners and contacts at appropriate business locations
- Proactively Manage pipeline ensuring that relevant and informative communications are made weekly to Head of Location and BDMs.
- Escalate significant pipeline cases to providing recommendations to ensure the correct outcome.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Support Managers assisting with difficult calls or complaints where required, developing their technical knowledge
- Attend Back Office Team Meetings to help increase business awareness and improve understanding of what is important to Partners and clients and why
- Analyse the root cause of complaints received and recommend improvements, including taking responsibility for implementing changes
- Identify and implement process improvements to promote continuous improvement of the services provided
- Represent the client on projects and be responsible for local Business Plan initiatives, championing change
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which IFDS operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Strong coaching, mentoring and feedback skills
- Act as a role model for colleagues in support of management decisions
- Act as a point of technical reference for others to refer to for help guidance and support
- Understanding of planning frameworks and methods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Shows flexibility and is always goes the extra mile to meet the needs of the business, Partner and client
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Commitment and self-motivation to work within deadlines with minimum supervision
- Building relationships
- Effective analytical skills.
- Strong ability to challenge decisions at all levels
- Education to Higher level or equivalent is desirable
- ICS and yellow belt desirable
• Competitive annual salary
• Eligible for annual discretionary bonus (based on individual and company performance)
• 25 Days holiday
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Family Cover healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 5500 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India.