Partner Relationship Expert
To support the Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) Team in providing an effective and efficient service to Partners and Clients.
- Flexibility to handle calls to support the PRMs achieve telephony GOS
- Flexibility to support PRMs with processes and work volumes when business needs dictate
- Monitoring and support of case management (SSM Enquiries / follow ups, Replacement Business, Transfers in and Pipeline support)
- Processing of Kana response emails for BAU requests and complex dealing emails
- Ownership and completion of reporting functions such as Escalations Trackers in line with the agreed SLAs
- Support the Partner Relationship Managers work volumes to enable them to complete proactive actions and Partner visits
- Be flexible to support the requirements of the PRM team in other locations where required
- Be competent in using the AOM system and utilise this to record completed work volumes on a daily basis
- Log any identified errors in the correct format to ensure appropriate feedback and trend analysis can be completed for continuous improvement
- To greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company, by any other appropriate means of communication
- Have sound and up to date technical knowledge of specific products in order to answer technical queries accurately.
- Hold all licenses as appropriate to role
- To take responsibility for supporting the SSM in owning and resolving complex/contentious cases or issues to a satisfactory conclusion and within N2 guidelines.
- Respond to any technical enquiries from internal and external customers in order to provide accurate solutions or advice.
- Be involved in projects and testing as required..
- Assist in implementation of improvements to processes.
- Maintain and build effective and excellent working relationships with colleagues and Partners.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which IFDS operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% Quality Monitoring scores and timeliness of delivery of service
- To effectively work with the PRM and plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously support the review of processes and practices relating to the role to assist implement change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
The Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive industry knowledge, and experience of significant regulatory processes within IFDS UK Platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant Products, systems and Procedures
- Excellent communication skills- oral/written
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions, adapting your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself
- Quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence
- Takes responsibility for the completion of objectives and tasks, holding themselves accountable for their actions and the consequences of them
- Knowledge of current legislation i.e. Data Protection Act, Compliance and FSA rules
- Competence in the application of Quality Assurance process and criteria standards
- Maintain and implement personal development plan in partnership with immediate manager.
- Knowledge of the Treating Customers Fairly principles
- Good Time Management and Organisation skills
- Extensive customer complaint handling skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills over different levels of problems
- Communicate effectively with PRM to support resolution of complex problems
- Can contribute to good working atmosphere within own team and dealing with customers
- Understanding of the Statements of Principle and Code of Practice
- Education to Higher level or equivalent is desirable
• Competitive annual salary
• 21 Days holiday
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single Cover healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 5500 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India.