Partner Relationship Support
We have some new and exciting opportunities available in our Stirling based office in Scotland. Due to current restrictions we are working remotely, however there may be some flexibility to work from home once we return to the office.
In this role you will be working closely with the Senior Relationship Managers who will be specialising in Pensions & Life Assurance. You will be working in a fast paced environment with a hands-on approach in order to support them with the work volumes which will enable them to complete proactive actions and provide excellent customer service and customer experience. This role would suit someone who has experience within a similar environment or would like to further their career within the Financial Services Industry.
Some of your duties will include:
- Monitoring and support of case management (SSM Enquiries / follow ups, Replacement Business, Transfers in and Pipeline support)
- Take ownership and completion of reporting functions such as Escalations Trackers in line with the agreed SLAs
- Being flexible to support the requirements of the PRM team in other locations where required
- Log any identified errors in the correct format to ensure appropriate feedback and trend analysis can be completed for continuous improvement
- To greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company, by any other appropriate means of communication
- Have sound and up to date technical knowledge of specific products in order to answer technical queries accurately
- To take responsibility for supporting the SSM in owning and resolving complex/contentious cases or issues to a satisfactory conclusion
- Respond to any technical enquiries from internal and external customers in order to provide accurate solutions or advice
- Assist in implementation of improvements to processes
- Maintain and build effective and excellent working relationships with colleagues and Partners
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% Quality Monitoring scores and timeliness of delivery of service
- To effectively work with the PRM and plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously support the review of processes and practices relating to the role to assist implement change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
In return for your loyalty & commitment, you will receive your competitive salary as well as our exclusive rewards package that offers flexibility and choice as well as:
- Flexible holiday allowance
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Discounts from a number of high street retailers
Who we are
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.