Partner Relationship Expert
To support the Senior Support Manager Team in providing an effective and efficient service to Partners and Clients.
Working in a fast paced environment you will support the Senior Support Managers work volumes to enable them to complete proactive actions and provide excellent customer service and customer experience. In this role you will be required to:
- Monitoring and support of case management (SSM Enquiries / follow ups, Replacement Business, Transfers in and Pipeline support)
- Take ownership and completion of reporting functions such as Escalations Trackers in line with the agreed SLAs
- Be flexible to support the requirements of the PRM team in other locations where required
- Log any identified errors in the correct format to ensure appropriate feedback and trend analysis can be completed for continuous improvement
- To greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company, by any other appropriate means of communication
- Have sound and up to date technical knowledge of specific products in order to answer technical queries accurately.
- To take responsibility for supporting the SSM in owning and resolving complex/contentious cases or issues to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Respond to any technical enquiries from internal and external customers in order to provide accurate solutions or advice.
- Assist in implementation of improvements to processes.
- Maintain and build effective and excellent working relationships with colleagues and Partners.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% Quality Monitoring scores and timeliness of delivery of service
- To effectively work with the PRM and plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously support the review of processes and practices relating to the role to assist implement change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
The Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive industry knowledge, and experience of significant regulatory processes within DST Platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant Products, Systems and Procedures
- Excellent communication skills- oral/written
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions, adapting your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself
- Quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence
- Takes responsibility for the completion of objectives and tasks, holding themselves accountable for their actions and the consequences of them
- Knowledge of current legislation i.e. Data Protection Act and Compliance
- Good Time Management and Organisation skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills over different levels of problems
- Education to Higher level or equivalent is desirable
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday entitlement increases with every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Onsite facilities including our canteen, chill out areas and social calendar
- Discounts for and number of retailers and restaurants
About the Company
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.