Part Time Customer Service Telephone Associate
Join us as a Customer Service Telephone Associate based in Stirling
Be the friendly voice to our customers when they call our Contact Centre. Your personality is what is important to us at DST along with your positive and open approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service to our customers in our extremely busy site where the atmosphere is very lively. You will be at the heart or our organisation where we love to develop, support and give full training to our staff so you must be eager to learn and gain new skills. With a positive attitude we will help you achieve your career goals in the future.
- Answering inbound customer queries, questions and concerns around the products and services.
- Corresponding with customers through email.
- Take notes of conversations
- Liaise with other team members and colleagues.
For your first 4 - 6 weeks with us, you will go through a full training program learning our systems, products, services and how we work with our customers.
Part Time Role
Mon – Fri
Either: 9.30am – 2.30pm (25 hours) or 9.30am – 3.30pm (30 hours)
The Ideal Candidate
Skills you require
- You will have excellent communication skills and a clear telephone voice.
- You will have the ability able to work independently whilst working in a team.
- You will be a team player who will ideally have the desire to help others.
- Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude
- Excellent verbal, numeric and keyboard skills
- Good MS application skills
Ideally we would like you to have:
Previously worked in a Customer Service role or Contact Centre role
A Financial or Corporate Background
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your
(We currently have 12 month Fixed Term Contracts & Permanent Opportunities available)
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday entitlement increases with every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Onsite facilities including our canteen, chill out areas and social calendar
- Discounts for and number of retailers and restaurants