Outbound Senior Associate - SJP Communications
The role of an Outbound Associate is to instigate client-facing communication concerning instructions that cannot be completed in their current state. Contact will be made direct to the client, advisor and/or other related third parties on behalf of other internal departments. Associates are required to initiate calls or send emails in which they must articulate the scenario and required outcome in a concise and exact manner, translating the response internally to ensure the instruction can then be completed. Outbound Associates are required to establish a good level of competence around the record keeping processes provided by SS&C and must work with a keen attention to detail. Each outbound contact is a representation of SS&C and its Clients and therefore Associates are expected to deliver professionalism and convey a passion for customer service at all times.
This role provides an excellent foundation for a career in the Financial Industry, with exposure to all aspects of SS&C’S business. It is suited to those looking to challenge and develop themselves as well as their career and it offers the opportunity to build on SS&C 's reputation as a truly customer focused company.
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Employees must uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- All Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Money, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role
- Quality is the responsibility of all employees at SS&C and as such all roles at SS&C will be quality driven, striving for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery; Effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal or external); Continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance and quality
- Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- Dip check daily output for letters & vetting
Skills required for this role:
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Intermediary knowledge of EXCEL and WORD
- Experience in carrying out quality assessments and analysis