We are looking to recruit some new exciting positions within our Basildon, Essex office. Within this role you would the have flexibility to work from home once we return to the office.
Within this role you will ensure client documentation packs are available and remain fit for purpose making suggestions for improvement as and when appropriate
- Checking of account opening documentation to ensure all information necessary to open an account is provided
- Performing AML/KYC activities in relation to client onboarding and any issues are resolved within a timely manner whilst working with other teams if necessary.
- Opening accounts within the set SLAs and adhering to KPIs
- Working with BMAM to ensure any barriers to onboarding are resolved
- Ensuring BMAM is made aware of onboarding progress (by the way of both individual updates and wider formal reporting)
The main requirements of the role are as follows:
- Deliver a high level of service to IMs, clients, introducer's and their advisers
- Maintain personal development in line with organizational objectives
- Comply with applicable rules and regulations as stated by the regulator and set out in internal policies
- First line responsibility for identifying, mitigating and escalating risks as necessary
- In depth knowledge of all client application/ opening documentation and client reports
- Expert time management skills
- Ability to understand and assimilate complex information
- Excellent relationship, communication and team working skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to prioritise effectively to ensure workloads are managed effectively
- Regulatory and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of all types of investment accounts, including SPM/CGT and small accounts
- Knowledge of Bita and portfolio linking
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.