Onboarding / AML Team Manager
- Manage the client onboarding and AML Team
- Overseeing the end to end process of onboarding and AML
- Answering and assisting the team with any queries
- Approval of Sharepoints
- Checking documentation to ensure all information necessary to open an account is provided
- Checking documentation to ensure all AML requirements have been met
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure a high level of customer service is met for both internal and external clients
- Working with BMAM and BMIM to ensure any barriers to onboarding are resolved
- Ensuring BMAM and BMIM is made aware of onboarding progress (by the way of both individual updates and wider formal reporting)
- Help train new joiners
- Producing management information and management reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Being the first point of contact for escalations for onboarding and resolving issues quickly
- Monitoring of workload and team mailboxes
- Allocating out work within the team to ensure targets are met
- Providing feedback and always reviewing processes and procedures to see where improvements can be made.
- Daily monitoring of account opening volumes and resource ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met
- Run team meetings, 121s, appraisals and feedback sessions with all team members
- Interviewing for team roles (when necessary)
- Reviewing and investigating errors that have occurred within the onboarding process to ensure feedback and changes are made where necessary.
- Completing of all 4 eye checks within the team, ensuring the quality of work is high from the team
The Ideal Candidate
The main requirements of the role are as follows:
- Ensure BMIS deliver a high level of service to IMs, clients, introducers and their advisers
- Maintain personal development in line with organizational objectives
- Comply with applicable rules and regulations as stated by the regulator and set out in BM internal policies
- First line responsibility for identifying, mitigating and escalating risks as necessary
- In depth knowledge of all client application/ opening documentation and client reports
- In depth knowledge of the BMAM onboarding and AML process
- Expert time management skills
- Ability to understand and assimilate complex information
- Excellent relationship, communication and team working skills
- An expert knowledge of BM’s policies and procedures
- In depth knowledge of BM systems as well as an understanding/ appreciation (as required) of third party systems
- A thorough understanding of asset allocation as well as the different asset classes BMAM invest in
- A thorough understanding of BM’s history and USP
- Ability to prioritise effectively to ensure workloads are managed effectively
- Adherence to BM Code of Conduct
- Regulatory and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of all types of investment accounts, including SPM/CGT and small accounts
- Knowledge of Bita and portfolio linking
- Self motivated
- Be prepared to challenge the status quo to improve the service delivered to IMs and their clients
- Work to timelines in a complex and dynamic environment
- Proactive attitude to all aspects of the role (‘can do’ attitude)
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.