New Business Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to commence or progress a career in Financial Services by joining our growing operations team in Dublin. The successful candidate will join our newly established and dynamic New Business team supporting the processing of new business pension applications for one of our key clients
- Review status of new business applications
- Accurately set up new business policies once all requirements have been met
- Make outbound calls, or compose emails, to advise partners, clients and pension schemes of any outstanding requirements holding up the processing of applications
- Ensure all client communications (via phone or email) are delivered in a highly professional, clear and efficient manner
- Manage workload and queues in a timely and accurate manner
- Meet personal targets set by Team Leader and Operations Manager
- Be part of a productive team priding itself in delivering a consistently excellent service
- Prioritise work appropriately and adjust plans as work situations change
- Maintain and implement a personal development plan in partnership with immediate manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Desire to progress and build a career in Financial Services
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Well organised and methodical individual
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good keyboard and PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (eg: Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt and develop within role
- Team player
- Experience in a Financial Services administration role
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.