MI & Excel Expert Associate
To perform technical aspects of the role within the CRM team, who provide management information to our management and clients, investigating all aspects of the work IFDS carry out including; performance against internal and external quality standards, business analysis and support for ad-hoc queries or projects.
- To perform technical aspects of the role within the CRM team, who provide management information to our management and clients, investigating all aspects of the work IFDS carry out including; performance against internal and external quality standards, business analysis and support for ad-hoc queries or projects.
- As a Technical Expert, the role will be based around the more complex tasks within the team, including the design and implementation of significant builds within Excel, process improvement and managing the relationship between other technical areas within IFDS.
- Ensuring IFDS meets client expectation in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Results Areas, both in terms of quality and productivity
- Respond positively to the goals of the CRM & Operational Controls Teams, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall department
- To ensure IFDS operationally meet business requirements.
- Be fully aware of the procedure and process for completing assigned regular duties/tasks
- Be fully aware of any client specific procedures
- To ensure processes and procedures are appropriately controlled, monitored and documented.
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times
- A flexible approach towards overtime when it is required and working hours in general.
- Ensure that any issues which are identified are escalated in a timely manner.
- Confidentiality is crucial to the role.
- Demonstrate navigation of SALAS Acrobat reports for Client Care and New Business areas
- Demonstrate understanding and analytical skills to navigate and extract information from the New Business Pipeline report
- Support Teams across the business with excel and reporting information
- Support Production of internal MI for key stakeholders
- Process improvements for MI reporting across Operations area
- Work independently ensuring timescales for reports are met – internally & externally
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
The Ideal Candidate
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (essential) and Visual Basic (very strongly preferred) Access, Visio and Project
- Excellent verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- A strong eye for detail and presentation
- SQL Language
- Ability to guide and coach others
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Detailed knowledge of Collective Investment administration
- Knowledge of FSA regulatory environment
- IAQ or equivalent, or commitment to study for IAQ or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of IFDS core systems
• Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
• 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single person healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 5500 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India.