Lead Associate, European Finance Payments
European Client Finance is a specialist department within DST, servicing a select few of our clients with their collective funds needs across the globe. We provide multiple services such as accounting, custody, settlement, FX, Treasury reporting, Corporate Events and Payment services, and so there are many exciting opportunities to get involved in a team that will provide a wide range of exposure to global financial operations.
- Wire Payments: Process all payments due each day ensuring deadlines are always met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Euroclear and Clearstream Trades: Process all work relevant to trades each day ensuring deadlines are always met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Custodian Settlement: Perform reconciliation and generate net settlement advice.
- Investigation and Resolution of Enquiries: to the required standards to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Escalation of issues to the EF Manager: Ensure that all issues are escalated to your team leader or line manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- Problem Solving and Accountability
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office applications experience
- Multi currency experience
- Previous Financial industry knowledge
- Industry qualifications - IOC
- Salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.