Lead Associate, Client Services Management
A unique opportunity has arisen for a bright, dynamic individual to join our CSM Central Services team. Our team supports the Client Service Management (CSM) Division who are responsible for communicating, information gathering and facilitating items requiring escalation with our Clients.
If you are hard-working, have a “can do” attitude and are great at building relationships, we’d like you to apply!
Not every day will be the same, so you will need to enjoy thinking on your feet, and be able to adapt quickly to change. Your main day to day responsibilities will be:
- Supporting CSMs
- arranging meetings, flights, hotel accommodation
- preparing presentation material for internal and external meetings
- Maintaining the External Contact List which is sent to Clients using a bespoke tool
- Owning the new starter/leaver/transfer staff and Client checklists
- Maintaining the Division org charts, CSM contact list
- Ensuring there is consistency in the Division
- Being involved in Business Continuity Plan reviews
- Raising IT tickets
- Ordering stationery
- Arranging social events
- Act as back up for colleagues in team
Above all else, you will be Acting as an Ambassador for CSM Central Services and CSM Division in every interaction you have throughout your day.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong attention to detail (Essential)
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment (Essential)
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines (Essential)
- Experience in working in a support function (Essential)
- Intermediate Word, Excel and Outlook skills (Essential)
- To be proactive and anticipate downstream impacts (Essential)
- To be a great team player as we help each other (Essential)
- Experience in working in Financial Services/Regulated environment and an understanding of regulatory requirements (Preferred)
- Experience in working within a Client Services/ Relationship Management environment (Preferred)
- Salary based on experience and in line with our salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (Pro-Rata and increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.