Investment Operations Associate - Wealth Management
Due to growth we are looking to hire across a number of new positions within our Wealth Management team in Essex.
By joining SS&C you will be part of a Global technology and Service organisation with a substantial footprint in the UK and globally - offering broad career opportunities, training and development.
Investing in Wealth Management services and technology at the cutting edge of digitization. We are an innovative firm and developing new and exciting technologies that we can apply in delivery of our BPO services.
We operate a hybrid working model where we would ideally be looking for someone to commit to working 2-3 days in the office per week.
The successful candidate will be joining the back office administration function of our Wealth Management department. This covers Contracts, Corporate Actions, Dividends, Settlements and Unit Trust Dealing. You will be joining a close working and dedicated team, in order to provide great service to both internal and external clients, whilst meeting internal and regulatory deadlines and working with a very high level of accuracy and efficiency.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop positive working relationships with internal and/or external clients and broader team members
- Build and maintain a knowledge of products, services and relevant regulations
- Deliver outcomes from the completion of a range of standard processes in a timely manner
- Provide information, reports and guidance on request
- Use own initiative in the resolution of more complex and unusual queries
- Ensure accurate recording of discussions & correspondence with clients and third party providers
- Contribute to the completion of the wider team workload as require
The day-to-day role will include, but is not limited to:
- Accurate and timely posting of all trading contracts
- Adherence to deadlines, both regulatory and Fund Manager driven
- Maintenance of records
- Liaising with internal and external parties
- Timely dispatch of contract notes
- Trade reconciliation of our input against CREST
- Accurate input of Unit Trust and Equity pricing
- Identification and resolution of issues
The Ideal Candidate
- Understanding of admin, processing , support services within the Wealth Management space.
- Advantageous to have product knowledge of investment such as; ISA’s, Investment Trusts, retirement (pensions) and insurance.
- Organised and planned in approach
- Ensures all information correctly processed demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and constantly developing knowledge / capabilities
- Prioritises and executes tasks efficiently
- Communicates well with clients, providers and colleagues
- Team player
- Copes well with change
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.