Investment Operations Administrator
The main purpose of this role is to deliver accurate & timely outcomes for processes and activities and with great customer service.
The successful candidate will be joining the back office administration function of the Customer Services department. This covers Contracts, Corporate Actions, Dividends, Settlements and Unit Trust Dealing. You will be joining a close working and dedicated team, in order to provide great customer service to both internal and external clients, whilst meeting internal and regulatory deadlines and working with a very high level of accuracy and efficiency.
Due to growth and expansion, we are currently looking for candidates to work on Contracts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop positive working relationships with internal and/or external clients and broader team members
- Build and maintain a knowledge of products, services and relevant regulations
- Deliver outcomes from the completion of a range of standard processes in a timely manner
- Provide information, reports and guidance on request
- Use own initiative in the resolution of more complex and unusual queries
- Ensure accurate recording of discussions & correspondence with clients and third party providers
- Contribute to the completion of the wider team workload as required
- The day-to-day role will include, but is not limited to:
- Accurate and timely posting of all trading contracts
- Adherence to deadlines, both regulatory and Fund Manager driven
- Maintenance of records
- Liaising with internal and external parties
- Timely dispatch of contract notes
- Trade reconciliation of our input against CREST
- Accurate input of Unit Trust and Equity pricing
- Identification and resolution of issues
The Ideal Candidate
- Organised and planned in approach
- Ensures all information correctly processed demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and constantly developing knowledge / capabilities
- Prioritises and executes tasks efficiently
- Communicates well with clients, providers and colleagues
- Team player
- Makes informed decisions
- Copes well with change
Desired, but not essential:
- Understanding of CASS 6 & 7, and TCF
- Experience working in financial services
- To work as part of a team and independently
- Understanding of CREST
- Good understanding of excel
- Understanding of trade and settlement
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Decision making skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired over 50 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf ), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.