Investment Customer Service Advisor
The CS Voice team are the heartbeat of DST and are responsible for servicing our leading investment clients, and their customers.
You will have the opportunity to answer incoming telephone queries form a wide variety of callers such as clients, IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
- You will aid with account servicing questions on the phone and raise appropriate work, to request investigations, give portfolio valuations and update customer account details.
- Within this role you will gain a great understanding of the different areas of the business, having to be aware of a great number of different processes and procedures across the organisation.
- You will gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA’s, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC’s.
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer service experience, either face to face or over the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to learn how to respond to complex customer queries.
- Organised and able to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills (essential)
A fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing, global company with full training and support from day one!
- Pro-Rata salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (Pro-Rata and increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.