Input Administrator - DMD
The Document Management office is located near Sainsbury’s superstore in Springfield, Chelmsford.
The department is broken down into three parts, Input, Document Despatch and Banking.
The Input (Mail) team deal with huge volumes of incoming and outgoing post for our clients who are leading Financial Services company’s dealing with products such as ISA's, Unit Trust, Investment Trusts, OEIC's and Pensions.
The items are scanned onto the system and then routed to the appropriate departments to deal with.
The DMD Division is an excellent platform to start a career within the Financial Services Sector and gives individuals a broad understanding of the business cycle throughout IFDS.
Shifts will be as follows;
- Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat (7 to 3)
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat (7 to 3)
Your role within the team would be to process all incoming postal mail. The mail is opened and prepared for scanning including the identification of any Cheques, Direct Debits, Transfer Authorities and Money Laundering or Legal documents. Electronic image is vetted to a transaction type for further processing by the relevant business area.
- Scanning of daily correspondence
- Split work following the scanning process to identify any missed documentation which should have been out sorted (original AML, Legal documents and cheques)
- Support ad-hoc tasks as required (checking of destruction boxes)
- To support envelope checking at end of shift to ensure all correspondence has been removed and processed
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness Word and Excel.
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
Shifts will be as follows;
- Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, (3am to 11am) & Sat (7 to 3)
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, (3am to 11am) & Sat (7 to 3)
- Reference salary in line with our apprentice scheme.
- 28 Days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and Mumbai