Infrastructure & Configuration Management Consultant - AWD
Implementation Consultant - AWD
(Infrastructure & Configuration Management)
A Leading Business Process Management Solution
Overview: We are looking for someone to help with the implementation of our AWD product into high profile clients. Not only will you help configure and install the product utilising your Java scripting skills but will also to help maintain the product once it is up and running.
SS&C AWD combines a world-class Intelligent Automation Platform, experienced Consulting and Implementation Services, cutting-edge Managed Services on Cloud, and solution-focused Global Support and Training, enabling companies to achieve operational and customer service excellence.
AWD’s Intelligent Automation Platform combines low-code application design, ingestion and content management, role-based workspaces, data and analytics, orchestration, integration services, rules management, multi-experience communications and robotics and emerging technology to unlock business insights, increase transparency, manage risk, and improve productivity and quality.
AWD assists organisations through processes, analytics, and case management to build agile, intelligent operations that deliver better outcomes.
Primary Client Services
- AWD base product installation and configuration activities
- Upgrades of AWD components to latest versions and PTF levels
- Technical consultancy to support re-platforming of AWD modules
- AWD installation and Configuration on AWS cloud
- Infrastructure SME for AWD implementation projects, Pre-sales activities and AWD deployments
- Bespoke scripting for infrastructure components.
- AWD Performance, tuning and sizing services
- Fully functioning installations of AWD in line with client specific acceptance criteria
- Successful upgrade and migration activities with agreed reconciliation process.
- Identify & Eliminate technical impediments for projects
- Successful delivery of all outputs defined in SOWs, on time and to budget
- Positive feedback both externally and internally
Service to (Individuals/Groups)
Individuals/Groups that are served by the role
SS&C Project Manager During project delivery
Client Project Manager During project delivery
Customer care Team For support
Principal Infrastructure consultant Escalation and issues
Technical lead during project delivery
- Installing AWD product set onto the client's enterprise/AWS Cloud
- Working through environment specific constraints that prevent AWD working.
- Configuring the various inter-dependent AWD modules to a working state
- Working through AWD base product issues on site
- Upgrade AWD software from legacy versions to the latest versions
- Provide advice to support client upgrades
- Knowledge transfer to client IT personnel as part of client engagement
- Database migration activities and OS re-platform consultancy
- Scripting to migrate AWD tables between Database platforms
- Client specific operations training
- Working with client's 3rd party IT providers as part of AWD implementations
- Supporting client performance testing activities
- Infrastructure supporting of client UAT test cycles
- Supporting and actioning AWD related changes to support client change control procedures
- Managing and maintaining AWD environments for the implementation phase where appropriate and where agreed by the client
- Creation of environment management support documentation for the implementation phase
- Contribute to handover, knowledge transfer and continuity to customer care team for implementations
- Activities to support client-specific packaging requirements for AWD artefacts
- Activities to support deployment and promotion between AWD environments e.g. processes, services, forms etc.
- Creation and maintenance of runbook for production deployments
- Support for post-implementation client deployments
- Database scripting activities within the remit and skill-set of the group
- Java / JEE scripting activities within the remit and skill-set of the group
- Web server scripting activities within the remit and skill-set of the group
- Infrastructure design consultancy to support the footprint of the AWD product set in the client's enterprise
- Advise on HA considerations and options for AWD
- Activities to support eliminating connectivity issues on client site that cause issues with AWD
- Consultancy to support client's performance tuning activities for AWD.
- Consultancy to support client's capacity planning activities for AWD.
- Consultancy to support client's infrastructure sizing activities for AWD.
- Provision of supporting technical documentation for all engagements