Identity Access Management (IAM) Senior Associate
Access management is the execution of both availability and information security management, it enables IFDS to manage the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the organisation’s data and intellectual property.
Access management ensures that users are given the right to use a service.
The role will assist IFDS in protecting confidentiality, integrity and availability through regular auditing and management of changes to user’s roles\jobs.
- Adhering to the process of granting authorised users the right to use a service, while restricting access to non-authorised users or managing changes to jobs or roles.
- Working as part of a team to ensure contractual SLA’s are achieved and where not possible, this message is managed accordingly. Where not contractual but expectations are aligned, then this should also be managed accordingly.
- Ensuring process is aligned to Data Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Information Security and Data Access Management Policies.
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which IFDS operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on Identity Access Management experience
- Experiencing with creating/managing groups/user accounts within Active Directory
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, customer-focused organisation, undergoing continued change. Flexible and able to adapt to new situations as the business\IT demands
- A consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards and maintains this despite competing pressures
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. We are part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems.