Identity Access Management Associate
Access management is the execution of both availability and information security management. It enables DST to manage the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the organisation’s data and intellectual property. Access management ensures that users are given the right to use a service.
The role will assist DST in protecting confidentiality, integrity and availability through regular auditing and management of changes to user’s roles\jobs.
IAM is the execution of both availability and information security management, it enables DST to manage the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the organisation’s data and intellectual property.
The Ideal Candidate
• Hands on Identity Access Management experience
• Experiencing with creating / managing groups / user accounts within Active Directory
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, customer-focused
• Flexible and able to adapt to new situations as the business\IT demands
• A consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards and maintains this despite competing pressures
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland