Identity Access Management Expert Associate
The role will assist DST in protecting confidentiality, integrity and availability through regular auditing and management of changes to user’s roles\jobs.
IAM is the execution of both availability and information security management, it enables DST to manage the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the organisation’s data and intellectual property.
- Supervision of the process of granting authorised users the right to use a service, while restricting access to non-authorised users or managing changes to jobs or roles.
- Ensure contractual SLA’s are achieved where possible, this message is managed accordingly. Where not contractual but expectations are aligned, then this should also be managed accordingly.
- Act as an overflow where there is an increase in requests for system access, and manage escalations from both internal and external users.
- Ensuring process is aligned to Data Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Information Security and Data Access Management Policies.
- Working with IS (Information Security) on risk mitigation and continuous improvement in controlling access to DST and Client Data\Assets.
- Ensuring that Cost Centre owners are aware of their obligations for User Access Management and auditing of this. Highlight any gaps on new clients, departments or group functions where ownership is unclear or not being followed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on User Access Management experience
- Working with Peers and Execs in IS and Compliance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, customer-focused organisation, undergoing continued change. Flexible and able to adapt to new situations as the business\IT demands
- A consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards and maintains this despite competing pressures
- ITSM\ITIL Experience\Qualification
- Service Desk Experience
- Previous role in Information Security or Compliance
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland