IT Service Desk Senior Associate
The Service Desk is responsible for all first line Enquiries and reported issues for all internal and external users of IFDS systems and applications working to published service levels.
- Investigate and resolves where possible application, software and hardware Incidents from internal and external customers.
- Assigning accurate data to support teams and escalating when necessary on behalf of the customer.
- Adhere to published SLAs when managing Incidents / Requests.
- To champion the Service Management processes, assisting Incident and Request analysts throughout IFDS when needed.
- To ensure that the IT Service Desk process and services are properly delivered to the business and that any barriers to proper service provision are addressed and/or escalated.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which IFDS operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in providing 1st line telephone support for both Internal and External users.
- Ability to liaise with colleagues to research Incidents and find solutions or assign the call to the relevant support team.
- Experience in escalation of issues to other support teams and management where appropriate.
- Having a clear understanding of Service Level Agreements within a Corporate Environment.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Customer Services skills
- Experience working within an ITIL environment based around Incident and Problem management principals.
- An understanding of Active Directory.
- Educated to at least A level standard.
- An awareness of all risks associated with in a Service Desk environment.
- Experience in a high pressured environment working to strict timelines.
- Experience using Service Now.
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. We are part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems.