HMRC Reporting Senior Associate
Main purpose of role:
- Service Delivery - To ensure DST meets client expectations in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Develop and Improve Communication - To ensure DST operationally meet business requirements
- Control and Monitoring - To control and monitor the overall work processes to ensure the highest quality and minimal errors
- Reporting - To maintain a controlled reporting system for the specific team in accordance with standard department internal and external reporting criteria
- Plan and Organise - To plan and organize the department resources to ensure completion of all the work
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - To liaise with internal and external clients problem solutions and make informed clear decisions
- To complete the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual returns, under supervision, in accordance with internal SLA deadlines and the relevant regulatory deadlines.
- To ensure internal and external queries are responded to in a timely and professional manner, under supervision.
- To ensure any issues/incidents relating to the processes or returns being completed are logged and communicated to the Team Leader or Manager in a timely manner
- To ensure daily workloads are recorded correctly within the AOM/Workware systems and in accordance with the HMRC Reporting Team weekly plan.
- To provide updates during weekly team meeting of issues and progress of weekly tasks
- To assist with any allocated project work ensuring accurate and complete information is provided, under the supervision of the HMRC Team Leader/Manager, within the agreed timescales.
- To ensure regular 1:1 meetings are booked with the HMRC Team Leader/Manager and relevant documentation is completed in a timely manner
- To ensure personal training plans and objectives are documented and deadlines met.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- To complete the Monthly / Quarterly / Annual HMRC returns in accordance with SLA deadlines
- To assist in the completion of the Issues log so that the HMRC Team Leader / Managers can complete the Risk analysis monthly report.
- To ensure regular ACE / 1:1 meetings are booked with HMRC Team Leader /Team Manager
- To assist with any allocated project work to ensure accurate and complete information is provided within agreed timescales
- Assist with the preparation of information/documentation for internal /external audits
- Complete any ad hoc tasks as directed by HMRC team Leader / Managers
- Review and update department procedures on annual basis.
The Ideal Candidate
- Keyboard skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office packages, particularly Excel
- Excellent Communication, Planning, Prioritising & Organisational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to meet strict deadlines whilst working under pressure
- Effective Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.