Fund Dealer, Wealth Management Investment Services
The Fund Dealing team are responsible for all fund dealing and associated administration within the business. Both existing order flow and new as the Business’ growth requires.
Within this role you will be responsible for;
- Accurate and timely execution of all types of Open-Ended Funds including Unit Trust, OEIC, SICAV and Hedge Funds
- Build, maintain Transfer Administrator and other 3rd party relationships.
- Build, maintain Client and Investment Manager Relationships.
- The team is focused on producing a high level of service whilst driving innovation, efficiencies and automation.
- Accurate and timely Execution of stated asset classes
- Fund Dealing on Cofunds Platform
- Fund Dealing on Allfunds Platform
- Fund Dealing on Calastone
- Fund Dealing directly with Transfer Administrators.
- Adherence to best market and regulatory practices.
- Commitment to ongoing training and development
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to display a good knowledge of:
- All areas and aspects of Fund Dealing procedures.
- Familiarity with Fund Industry messaging standards:
- Direct Trading with Transfer Administrators
- Flexi holiday
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health Care
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.